Car and Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Cleveland, Tennessee
The lawyers at William J. Brown & Associates, PLLC have in excess of 60 years combined experienced in car and motorcycle accidents. Do not fall for catchy commercials or fancy sales pitches, hire competent legal counsel who truly care about you, your case, and ensuring you receive the compensation you deserve.
After a car or motorcycle accident you are entitled to compensation. More than likely your property and body are damaged. You also likely have medical expenses. You need help! Our office is highly trained and experienced to make sure you obtain the maximum recovery possible resulting from all of your injuries. Please contact us today for a free consultation so we can analyze your case and help ensure you obtain all of the relief you are entitled.
Have you been injured in a car or motorcycle accident?
According to the Tennessee Department of Transportation, over 175,000 car accidents happened in Tennessee in 2020, with over 5,700 of those accidents resulting in serious injuries or fatalities. Car accidents are oftentimes emotional and difficult to process no matter how severe they are, and nobody should have to navigate the financial and legal challenges of their accident alone.
What steps should be taken after a car or motorcycle accident?
The most important thing to address after a car accident is the health and safety of you and everyone involved. If anyone in an accident has been injured and you are able, your first priority should be to call 911 for medical assistance. If everyone remaining at the scene is safe, it’s in your best interest to do the following:
- Get the names and contact information of everyone who witnessed or was involved in the accident.
- Exchange insurance information with the other parties involved in the accident.
- Don’t admit fault at the scene, since an investigation may clear you of fault after the fact.
- Ask the police how you can get a copy of the official accident report.
- Take pictures of the vehicles, injuries, road signs or mile markers, tire marks, and any other details that could be important.
- Make a note on your phone of when and where the accident happened, and any weather or road conditions that may have affected the accident.
- Seek medical help — some car accident injuries show no symptoms until hours later.
- Notify your insurance company about the accident. Once again, don’t admit fault — let the experts handle the investigation.
- Contact our experienced legal counsel to help build your case.
We can handle all aspects of your Tennessee personal injury case.
If you or a loved one has been seriously hurt and has suffered damages in a car or motorcycle accident, contact William J. Brown and Associates, PLLC today to discuss your case free of charge.