Practice Areas | Proven Lawyers in the Chattanooga, Tennessee, Area
Cleveland TN Legal Assistance
Our caring approach to our clients and their families is a major factor in our law firm’s decades of success. You will be treated with respect, as a valuable person with important problems and concerns, when you contact us at William J. Brown & Associates.
We have built an extensive track record of achieving successful outcomes for people facing intimidating and stressful problems. Our office in Cleveland, Tennessee, is staffed by a close-knit team of legal professionals united in the purpose of delivering results for our valued clients.
Divorce — Criminal Defense — Personal Injury — Civil Litigation
Attorneys William J. Brown and David Calfee provide experienced counsel and representation in a range of important legal areas. Our practice covers:
- A full range of domestic relations issues, including divorce at any level of complexity, as well as legal matters involving child custody/visitation and child support after or outside divorce
- Criminal defense, when you or a loved one faces charges ranging from DUI/DWI and other serious traffic matters to drug offenses, sex offenses, white collar crimes or murder
- Personal injury cases arising from car and truck accidents, falls, animal attacks and a range of other accidents caused by the negligence of others
- Pursuit of valid workers’ compensation claims and a full range of other insurance claims issues, including those requiring lawsuits against large companies
- Contract disputes and other types of civil litigation, such as cases arising from real estate defects, defective automobiles and other products, or breaches of warranty
- Civil rights cases involving denial or violation of important individual rights
Prioritizing Your Case and Fighting for Your Rights
Practicing law since 1977 and a veteran of many high-profile trials, our founding lawyer William J. Brown has earned a reputation for fighting tirelessly for individuals in their cases against government entities and powerful corporations. We continue to build on this reputation today by devoting total energy to each case we take and always considering your personal stake in the outcome.
Call (423) 476-4515 to Consult an Attorney You Can Trust
We build lasting relationships by delivering results and dealing honestly with our clients. Whether you believe your case is relatively straightforward or challenging, we encourage you to contact us to discuss your legal options and personal concerns.